The Top Ten Thai Dishes Loved by Foreigners
Do you want to try something exotic and spicy? Thai food is recommended to you. Eating Thai food, you will not only enjoy its delicious tastes, but you will also get benefit from the medicinal herbs used as ingredients in each dish. To acquaint you with herbal Thai dishes, let Thaiways present to you the recipes for top ten Thai dishes best loved by foreigners with the medicinal properties of herbs used in each dish.
Yam Nua (Spicy Beef Salad)
Ranking seventh in the top ten list of Thai food loved by foreigners, Yam Nua or spicy beef salad is a mouth-watering dish of the Thais as well.
- 450 grams of beef tenderloin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 fresh coriander leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of soya sauce
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- some ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- 6 red chillies thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
How to cook
- Roast the beef until it is medium. Then slice it up.
- Mix the garlic cloves, a half amount of chopped coriander, sugar, soya sauce, lime juice, salt and ground black pepper together and pound them into paste.
- Warm the oil in a saucepan and stir-fry the paste for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the beef, cook for a minute and remove it from heat.
- Allow it to cool. When serving, garnish with the spring onions and remains of chopped coriander and the chillies.