Most spas have saunas, steam rooms, bathtubs, and Jacuzzis. Spa therapies are focused on the healing process through the 5 physical senses of humans-sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.
- Sight – by decorating places and surroundings to create an atmosphere that affects humans’ emotions.
- Smell – by using essential oils and herbal treatments.
- Taste – by consuming foods or beverages for the purpose of detoxification.
- Touch – by massaging to relax the body.
- Hearing – by using music to create a relaxed atmosphere.
The health resorts and spas have risen to a new travel trend in Thailand. Many foreigners who have come and experienced Thai spas were impressed by our treatments and excellent services at affordable prices. A unique Thai healing practice is efficiently combined with the western-style spa to create the most effective therapy, which brings a reputation to the country.Thai spas offer a wide variety of treatments ranging from head to toes. The following are some examples of our popular services which give high satisfaction to customers: traditional Thai massage, body massage, aroma therapy massage, hot stone massage, facial scrub, body scrub, body wrap, body mask, hydro therapy & aroma bath, etc.